Cirrhosis of the Liver - ULTIMATE 120 Day Care Bundle

MSRP: $736.19
$448.26
(You save $287.92 )
(1 review) Write a Review

There are two theories when it comes to the question "is there any hope of recovering from Cirrhosis?".

Theory one is that the damage caused by cirrhosis is irreversible and can eventually become so severe that this leads to complete liver failure and ultimately death.

Theory two is that the Liver is a unique organ that is capable of re-generation, and that re-generation can start occurring just from just a few healthy cells...

Breakthrough scientific discoveries now proves that even a badly damaged liver of upto 75%... now has the chance to recover and that healthy liver cells can start to re-generate and multiply from as little as 25% of the liver that is not damaged, so much so that the majority part of the liver that is damaged can completely restore itself, fully like new.

Even though science proves re-generation can start occurring from as little as 25%, the real truth is no one really know the exact minimum percentage required, in order for new cells within the liver to start re-generating.

This is Great news, because if you are suffering from liver scarring then this awakens hope...

But in order to give your Liver the best chance of recovering you need to care for it firstly by staying away from all those vices you already know are bad for you, such as alcohol, smoke, greasy, high cholesterol foods...

But instead consume the right type of vitamins, aminos, herbs and nutrients on a daily basis for a minimum of 120 days to give your Liver the best opportunity to start re-generating new cells.

Unfortunately a lot of tablets on the market claiming to be good for your liver contain binders, flavourings, dairy, even gelatin.

Even though a sub standard product may be claiming to be good for the liver, if it has been produced using binders, sub standard capsules or produced in a sub-standard environment, then this causes the liver extra straining work in order to filter out toxins from the nutrients correctly...This is not what you want, when all you want to do is allow your Liver to recover...

Our bestselling exclusive signature product Liv-Re-Gen is delivered using natural vegetarian capsules that contain zero binders, zero preservatives, zero artificial colours, zero flavourings, zero dairy products, zero gluten, zero lactose, zero soya, zero sugar, zero wheat, zero yeast, whilst each and every one of the 15 ingredients contained within a single capsule has a specific benefit for your Liver, carefully selected by us. For more information on Liv-Re-Gen Click Here

Also Organic is very important when caring for a damaged Liver, because when it comes to organic foods, no chemicals or pesticides have been used to preserve the fruit or vegetable when in transit...

Because when chemicals or pesticides have been used, this gives the Liver extra straining work to do in order to filter out the toxins from the nutrients correctly. When your liver is busy doing this, precious time is being taken away for it to relax and heal.

Our 100% Organic Super Foods Maximum Recovery, each scoop contains 35 ingredients that have been carefully selected by us, and each one of the 35 ingredients contained have a specific benefit for your liver!

This is the Ultimate 120 Day (4 Months) Bundle!

  • x12 Tubs of Maximum Recovery (Just mix 3 scoops in a 2 litre water bottle and drink throughout the day)
  • x4 Bottles of Liv-Re-Gen (Just take 1 Capsule after each meal x2 times per day)

 This 120 day bundle will ensure you are providing your Liver with everything it needs for it to get back on track, just a 2 litre water bottle mixed with our green powder maximum recovery everyday, and just x2 capsules of Liv-Re-Gen everyday.

This will ensure your liver is getting a concentrated high dose of the right vitamins, right nutrients, right herbs and right aminos on a daily basis to help put your liver back on track.

Our High Quality Products are Manufactured in the UK to Premium Standards in our very own Professional Clean Nutra-Cuetical Laboratory under Strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Standards

***We ship WORLDWIDE this item also Qualifies for Fast FREE UK + IRE Delivery***

  • 5
    I am really please d to have come across this product.

    Posted by Elizabeth Sani on 5th Feb 2019

    This is at a tastic product better than trying anything else I have used. I have experimented with one a day and doing fine and will Increase to twice daily. Well done please co to us with this programme which is a potential life saver